Protecting the rights of all in Arizona
Robert E. Coughlon
- Immigration Law
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Arizona, 2003
- California, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member
Robert E. Coughlon, Jr., is an attorney with 20 years experience. His area of expertise focuses on immigration law and criminal defense. He understands that the legal system can intimidate and overwhelm anyone- he's here to simplify the immigration process and find the answers and solutions you need. He has years of court experience involving complex cases with a strong success record.
Robert graduated from the University of Iowa with a Bachelor's degree in English in 1990. Then, he attended law school at Whittier College School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1993. In law school, he was a member of the Moot Court team and competed in a number of national tournaments.
Robert is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and State Bar of California. He is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. - 1993
- Honors: Moot Court
- Honors: National Tournaments
- University of Iowa
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: English