Protecting the rights of all in Arizona
Guiding Your Family Through The Immigration Process
At the Phoenix, Arizona law firm of Robert E. Coughlon Jr., we serve clients throughout the United States and internationally in matters of family-based immigration.
Representing Clients In A Variety Of Matters
We are friendly and accessible, and provide guidance on a range of immigration issues, including:
- Family-based green cards/immigration through marriage
- Family preference visas for the spouses and children of lawful permanent residents, as well as the married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and children, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and children
- Immediate Relative (IR) visas meant for the spouses, children and parents of U.S. citizens, subject to certain restrictions
- Fiancé visas for people who intend to marry U.S. citizens and permanent residents
- Parole in Place (PIP) for members of the military and their families, offering a path to legal immigration status despite previous illegal entrance into the United States
We can work with people who are already here in the U.S., as well as with people pursuing consular processing in their home countries.
If you are presently in the United States and have a close family member who is either a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you may be eligible to get your green card through the process known as Adjustment of Status.
This process does not require you to leave the United States. You could be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident without leaving the United States. In many cases, this process is currently taking less than six months.
Contact Us – Speak With An Experienced Lawyer
For your convenience, you can contact us via our online form or at 602-903-2371 to schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced attorney. If you need help with your immigration case, we would consider it a privilege to have the opportunity to speak with you.
Consultations. Reasonable rates. We speak Spanish. Hablamos español.